The Town Clerk/Treasurer oversees all billing accounts, accounts payable and water service accounts.  Additionally the Clerk/Treasurer's Office maintains records of Town Ordinances, Board Agendas and Minutes, and any contracts held with the Town of Burns Flat.









Utility Services


Water/Sewer/Trash Service


To start/stop service to your home or business, please visit Town Hall at 222 HWY 44, Burns Flat, OK 73642. 


Payments can be made in person or over the phone at Town Hall Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-4:30PM, or after hours in the drop box located at the drive through window on the south side of Town Hall.


View the Billing Policy here.  For questions or comments about service please call 580-562-3144.




Electrical Service


Electrical services are provided through Public Service Company of Oklahom (PSO).  They can be reached at 1-888-216-3523.




Gas Service


Gas services are provided through two companies.  As a general rule, properties west of Highway 44 are served by Center Point Energy, who can be reached at 1-866-275-5265.  Properties east of Highway 44 are service by Oklahoma Natural Gas, who can be reached at 1-800-664-5463.

    Save Money, Pay on Time!


Late fees can increase your monthly water bill and result in disconnection of utility service. Pay your bill before the 10th of every month to avoid any late fees.