top of page


To report a property related code violation such as tall weeds & grass, junk vehicles, trash & debris, vehicles parked on front yard, please fill out a CODE ENFORCEMENT COMPLAINT FORM (below) and submit the form to Town Hall at 222 Hwy. 44 or email it to

Each complaint is logged and then assigned to the appropriate department to investigate and if necessary take action.


Burns Flat code requires all dogs to be registered with the Town if you live inside the town limits.  Registration forms and dog tags are available at Town Hall, or click here for the form. Return the form to Town Hall and receive the tag(s).  There is no charge for registration and tags.

It is Oklahoma state law to obtain rabies vaccinations for all cats and dogs.

Refer to Chapter 4, Animals, Articles 1-4 in the Town Ordinances for more details.

bottom of page